Friday, August 13, 2004

Welcome to the Blog

Hi Everyone!

I am actually unsure how this thing works but I hear this is a great way to share information and hopefully photos. Consider this first post a test.

I will tell you that I am living in Japan in a little town called Tamagawa-cho. There are 3800 people that live here and they all seem fairly friendly. The town has all the necessities: a grocery store, post office, bank, schools, spa and golf course. It is right on the Sea of Japan in the mountains with a river running right through it.

The only problem so far is the language barrier. Luckily my co-workers are trying their best to accomodate my suffering Japanese abilities. They are constantly teaching me phrases and vocabulary words. I am trying to do the same with English, after all, that is my job. Well I hope you all enjoy this blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home