Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Laziness

Weekend update. Friday Chris and I went to Bacco. Our favorite restaurant, with our favorite Japanese person as the chef. Kengo is awesome because he actually talks to us about things that are relevant rather than just asking what we eat for breakfast or where in Japan we have been. Saturday was 3 nensei graduation. They treat this as though it is high school graduation. The ceremony lasted about 3 hours of which I understood almost nothing. I have to say I am improving a bit because I could kind of get the gist of what they were saying. I can pick out words here and there a little better. So at about 12:15 I left not because they told me it was ok, but because I was not told what was happening next so I felt the need to leave. I hate being uninformed all the time. Saturday night was Ellen's 30th birthday party. Fully equipped with amazing food, great friends, hilarious conversation, Kat's crazy games, and of course chocolate fondue. Happy Birthday Ellen! Sunday, Bren and Chris came over for dinner and the longest Sex and the City watching marathon of my life. We watched all of season 6 between Sunday and Monday. No school on Monday... So that is the weekend. Hope yours was good too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home