Monday, April 25, 2005

Tori's Birthday

Saturday after my free oil change (thanks to Watanabe-san and his wonderful Susa/Tamagawa connections) I headed to Yamaguchi for Tori's birthday BBQ. (By the way, if you are reading this today, Tori, Happy Birthday for real). It was on the river and the weather was lovely. There was drinking, eating grilled meats and some soccer with Jenny's students. Never fear, I did get hit in the head with a soccer ball, only after being hit smack in the nose with a frisbee the week before. Perhaps my head is growing too big. Humiliation, Sarah, humiliation. After the BBQ we headed to karaoke. That was fun, I am beginning to really love karaoke. I used to sort of like it but now I am not so shy to sing any more, so it is quite fun. I got compared to Ariel from the Little Mermaid and dirty danced with Paul. All was good. Stayed the night at Alex's, had a picnic of Hokka Hokka Tei the next day and then headed home.

Friday, I'm off to Hong Kong and Taipei to visit friends from university (FCOB to be precise). I apologize for no pictures, can't quite figure it out on the school computer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a great photo of you dirty dancing with Paul. I'll email it to you.

Laura

2:58 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

haha..thanks laura, i'd love to see it!! have a good golden week

11:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home