Friday, January 26, 2007

Glaciers, Blisters and Lakes


First I would like to introduce you all to Tim. From the previous post I got an email from my mom saying "Who is this Tim? Are you sure it is safe to travel around with him for such a long period of time". I had a little chuckle at that. Tim has been a safe companion so far. Although I am starting to worry about my mental sanity. Naming inanimate objects and actually talking to them. But hey, Tim is the only thing that is with me day in and day out.




This is Arthur's Pass Nat'l Park where I did a few hikes.

Franz Josef Glacier

Attractive footwear to climb on Franz Josef


Crevasse


Ice Chunks from Fox Glacier


Blue Pools in Mt. Aspiring Nat'l Park and the last one is view from Mt. Iron of Lake Wanaka and Hawea

1 Comments:

Blogger Selene said...

Wow, it's all so beautiful! You've officially seen more of the South Island than I have I think!

8:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home