Wednesday, July 27, 2005

More Goodbyes

I have recovered from the Tamagawa Tour Guide. Sorry if I freaked any of you out. Haven't been to that beach since, so no worries.

After being invited on a date with a girl called Michiyo and John (don't ask), Saturday Dan, Rosie and I headed to Fukuoka for Jo and Selene's last night out there. We met up at our capsule hotel, which was quite nice. I didn't feel like a vampire at all, as I slept in the coffin sized capsule. It was a pleasent experience and I would do it again. We did some shopping, Paul and I bridged the gap at some festival by buying some beer and sauntering down the street while drinking. We went to an izakaya at first. We treated this time as nomihoudai, and already things were getting crazy. Kilby and I put on quite a show being perverts. I am sure many of you will see pictures from that. At dinner we got the fried chicken cartiledge to eat, but both Kilby and I hate it. So while Kilby was away at the toilet Paul, Yukiko and I decided to throw it in his rice. Well this wasn't good enough, we continued to use our fingers and bury the cartiledge in the rice, so he would be shocked. His reaction was priceless-he was . After that craziness we headed to the Happy Cock. It was empty when we arrived, so we drank and waited for the place to fill up. We hit the dance floor and tore it up. I was shocked to see Tom and Chris getting so into it. One thing about Japan is the lack of attention paid to us western girls. We are just going to shrivel up in a corner and be ignored. Western men love J-girls, J-boys would rather dance with their guy friends, so that leaves us lonely. So after a while I got sick of this and Jo, Louise and I headed for Sam and Daves. Same scene, different club. At this point I would give anything for a dirty old man to hit on me. But alas, it didn't happen. So after some drama about Tom and Yukari, I headed home. Jo and I hit the onsen and then passed out in our beds. It was a pretty good night out. Sorry to see Jo and Selene (among others-Paul, Laura, Jenny) go.

Well I think that is about it. I have been doing my best to avoid going into work recently. So just a lot of swimming, some bike riding, and TV watching. We get some new people today, so this will be interesting. DING DING-round two!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home