Thursday, September 15, 2005

Update

After a week of feeling like complete crapola I am ready to blog about it. Really there is nothing exciting going on in my life at the moment. I am trying to fill all the hours in the day, and mind you, I am struggling.

Things have been picking up a bit. Finally I am teaching classes and going to school on a regular basis. However, there is not a week in September that I have 5 days of work. Many holidays, snowdays and daikyu. I have lots of fun things coming up, a trip to Shikoku, yakiniku with the pottery pals, and maybe even Susie coming to visit. (come on Suser!!)

Last weekend, unlike 80% of the other bloggers in the community, I didn't go to the Gotcha party. I had sports day. The night of said event I went to bed at 9:30 due to lack of things to do. Sports Day was quite good. I had a nice time doing tug of war and other events. The enkai that night was a drunken one because it took my table companions 5 glasses of beer to finally talk to me. And then once they start, they don't stop. I actually had a pleasant time at the enkai and I wowed my office people with my Japanese (I don't really talk to them during school). I even went to the second party, which I usually skip out on.

So that's what is new in Tamagawa. I miss seeing my JET buddies- thanks for being lonely friend in the Hagi area, Kuri-chan.

1 Comments:

Blogger Selene said...

Hey Sarah! Chin up matie! Sorry I am fresh out of ideas to keep you amused! But I'll think about it and get back to you! xo

9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home