Friday, January 27, 2006

I've been Tagged (Too!)

4 Jobs I've Had in My Life
Cashier at a grocery store
Premium Seating at Jacobs Field (Cleveland Indians Stadium)
Marketing Intern at a radio station
Swimming teacher

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again, and
Notting Hill
Possession
Napoleon Dynamite
Empire Records

4 Places I Have
Lakewood, Oh
Columbus, Oh
London
Japan

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch (The only 4 TV shows I can watch in Japan)
Sex and the City
The OC
Seinfeld
Little Britain

4 Websites I visit daily
yahoo
excite
blogs of yamaguchians
google

4 Places I have Been on Vacaction
Elgin, IL
Scottsdale, AZ
Bathesda, Maryland
Wisconsin

4 Favourite Foods
Avocados
Shio Yaki Saba (grilled, salted makeral)
soup
and bitter dark choco for dessert

4 Places I would rather Be
On the ocean in a kayak
at the cottage
in the bathroom (I have to pee)
Malaysia

4 Bands I Can Listen to over and over again
G. Love and Special Sauce
Dogs Die in Hot Cars
Kanye West
Pink Floyd

4 People I am Tagging
Louise
Goongirl
Victoria
Lee Marqueses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home