Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fiji Pics

Fijian Bure


Coconut on our Island


Pola my dive instructor and Ed



Ed and I in front of Nananui-Ra


The boat to Nananui-Ra





Tavua Island in the Mamanucas




School kids waiting for the bus






Kava Ceremony
So I am quite pleased with the way my 5 month vacation has gone. I did everything I wanted to do. Went backpacking, sky diving, swimming, hiking, bought a car, visited friends and fell in love. Couldn't have asked for a better time.
Now I am in Cleveland and will hopefully have a job today (probably at a restaurant) then I am off to New Hampshire in the summer to work at a camp. And after that is a secret. Thanks to everyone who made my time away amazing, especially Ellen, Dell, Kat, Selene, John and Ed.






4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey Sarah McNamara, can the secret include Melbourne?
Please, please, please
Love AJ and Milla

8:14 AM

 
Blogger Kat said...

hey sarah,
glad you have such good memories, cairns was wicked-our manic cycling, the nights around the bbq, shananagans in our room, all the nutters we befreinded, great stuff! hope to see you back here ;) xx

9:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know................. but i'm not telling

1:38 AM

 
Blogger 09 said...

Hi, those photos are really nice.you seem to have great journey!

Ganbatte, new job.

c ya.
tomo

1:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home