Thursday, May 18, 2006

J-Cut

In my preparations to go home I promised myself I would get a J- haircut before I left.

I did just that, last night. It was wonderfully mullet-like, with a Farrah Faucet twist. Lots of layers and bangs.

Unfortunately I have become so used to Japanese style that I actually like it. My stylist just went to NY and I asked him what was in style in the US and basically he described the opposite to the haircut I just recieved. So I am either going to be so ahead of style in the US that it is cool, or I am just a nerd with a foreign haircut that looks like a mullet.

6 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

oooh, whered you get it cut?

11:38 AM

 
Blogger Kat said...

OOO looking forward to seeing it tomorrow! mullets rock! *^_^*

6:06 PM

 
Blogger J-girl said...

Ha-ha! Glad I'm not the only one who'll be going back looking a little different. ^_^

8:11 PM

 
Blogger Selene said...

Post a pic please!

1:22 PM

 
Blogger J said...

as someone in new york at the moment...they all have terrible hair. boys and girls alike. all my mates who are british are terrified of going to the hairdressers over here and wait until they go home (much like japan). so being out of fashion in NY, may actually be a good thing!

10:00 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

phew..i feel slightly relieved.
i got it cut at A-Line in Hagi.
Can't post a pic unfort, but will try and send one to you..

2:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home