Thursday, April 24, 2008

Moving On

In the event of struggling to find an apartment and interesting job, Ed and I have decided it is time to move on. I feel I have made the most of my time here but extending another month would only mean working admin and labour jobs. We wouldn't be travelling or experiencing anything too new. So on 15 May we are heading halfway around the world, stopping on 3 continents. First stop: Japan!



I will get a chance to visit old friends and students and see all my favourite spots.
Next we will head to Cleveland!



It's about time Ed has met the folks. Then we will head to New Hampshire to work at camp.


A quick stop over in Iceland:


And finally the UK to meet Ed's fam. Maybe I will even stop by my old school and flat while I am there.


Lot's of things to be excited about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Just so you know... I have been to that place in Iceland. The one in the photo. Stunning. The water flows out from under a lava flow.
xxx

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Victoria said...

wow! sounds like an awesome trip! I'll be in RI come August- you should stop by!

8:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home