Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Time









Not too many great stories to tell. After moving into our new place in Erskineville (quite close to where we were living before) we found out our street, Pleasant Ave, has a yearly Christmas block party. It reminded me of Northland Ave quite a bit, but Santa showed up at the block party rather than a bicycle parade.

In December I got a new boss who is a great person. During his first week he came around asking about the company Christmas party. I told him that all I know about that is I wasn't allowed to go, since I am just a temp here. Well he worked his executive magic and asked the General Manager of News if I could go and he said yes. So I was able to attend the Christmas party which had lovely views of the harbour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home