Monday, October 15, 2007

Good Weekend






This weekend was a good one, finally. Friday we went out for some karaoke at one of the local pubs. Saturday we introduced Noemie to Yum Cha (so delicious) then headed to Surry Hills festival. Each weekend there is some sort of festival going on in Sydney. It is quite fun. Sunday Ed and I went hiking in the Blue Mountains. Nice to get some fresh air.

I would also like to mention how at my jobs I am frequently retracing my steps. In a city so large and with so many businesses I have had a few odd coincidences happen. I started off working for Sunday Life, part of the Sydney Morning Herald. The guy that sat next to me, James, was the photo editor. The following week I was working for a company called Photolibrary that sells images. I was on reception so the phone rang one day and the person said "This is James from the SMH". I said "James it's Sarah!" and we had a bit of a chat. For the job at Photolibrary I sent out invoices. Now that I am working for the Finance Dept for News Limited (another newspaper company) I had to file invoices, and I filed one of the invoices that I actually folded up and sent out. It is amazing that I am able to leave little traces of me all around the city.

2 Comments:

Blogger Selene said...

Hey chick,
Enjoying seeing what you are up to again, looks sunny and warm...Lucky you! xo

8:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sally!
I love seeing your smiling face! Keep it comeing!
Puddin'

2:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home