Friday, January 04, 2008

Best Deal of 2008

Before we went to Melbourne for Christmas my camera took a flop. One day it worked and the next it looked like a bad TV with no reception. I have only had this camera for 3 years however I think it gets used a lot more than your average camera. Nearly everyday for the last 3 years it has captured countless cultural oddities, it's been in extreme hot and cold, up mountains on the beach and much more. I think it has served me well, however it would have been nicer if it lasted another 2 years.



After searching and searching I have found a camera that satisfies my needs. It's a Lumix FZ18. Due to price I was going to have to get the next model down (FZ8). We looked in various camera shops around Melbourne and the FZ18 was priced at AUD$799. I was looking up reviews on the camera and I found a deal with an American site for $334 including a 1GB memory card. Needless to say I was quite pleased and I purchased the camera on the spot. The only problem being I had the company send it to my parents in America first and I won't have it before we go to NZ. Hopefully it will be up and running for other adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home