Friday, October 28, 2005

Fire Drill

I am reliving many things Christine told me about last year (since I have taken over her schools). Today was the fire drill. You don't just run out of the school and stand there, this is a proactive drill.

Of course there is a fire truck with 2 fire fighters there as well as certain obastacles. The first one is to put out a blaze with fire extinguishers. 10 people got to do this (me being one of them). Although I have already used a fire extinguisher (an incident in the dorms as university). Then they kids have to go through a large box filled with smoke. They all came out hacking so when they asked if I wanted a go, I said no!

So that is the excitement that is my life. Sorry I have nothing better to report, maybe after the Halloween Party I will have something to report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home