Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Kancho

I have been kancho-ed (kids jam their fingers up your butt) maybe 50 times by students. I have constantly thought what a unique, and grotesque thing to do as a prank. But while sitting at my desk the other day I was able to come up with a few pranks that we do that are certainly comparable to the Japanese kancho.

1. The closest one to kancho would be the wedgie. It doesn't actually involve you sticking part of your body into someone else, however you reach down their pants, grab their underwear and attempt to loop it around their heads. Just as invasive.

2. Wet Willy is similar to the kancho but in another part of the body. It is quite gross to lick your finger and stick it in someone's ear. Don't do this twice in a row or you will be tasting ear wax.

3. The painful Indian Rugburn. Probably called something else in other countries. This involves grabbing the other person's forearm with both hands (preferably damp) and twisting. Ouch!

4. Noogies are mainly given by big brothers. They put you in a head lock and rub your head with their fist. Get ready to have messy hair.

5. Last but not least, the swirly. Never had this done to me but I really don' think having your head put in a toilet then flush it is really that pleasent.

If you got a good prank, tell me about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home