Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Missed but not Forgotten

Things I miss from home (mainly university):

1. Dance classes
2. Flip Cup and other various drinking games
3. Happy hour on a nice day
4. The cottage
5. Mudsliding and wrestling
6. Adventure Island
7. Long conversations with my friends
8. Knowing everything about my friends from what they have been doing to what the last thing they ate was
9. Parents of friends
10. My Parents (but that is a given)
11. Playing cards with Gramma Prexta
12. Grandpa Mac asking me about my love life
13. Easton
14. Rollerblading
15. Eating and drinking on the patio of a restaurant or bar
16. Hillbillies
17. Country music
18. Concerts (anything from Kiss to Outkast to John Mayer)
19. Wish You Were Here
20. Nicky, Cheryl, Carrie, Daina, Robin and Nicole and other high school buddies
21. Susie, Abbey, Elizabeth, Joanie, Emily, Anna, Kerry and other college buddies
22. Broadway musicals
23. The Gallery Hop
24. Paul Robinette candles
25. the valley
26. general silliness
27. only 3 minutes drive from my house to the highway
28. friends living in the same town if not the same street as me
29. the radio
30. missing Daina's wedding and not having met my brother's fiance

6 Comments:

Blogger Selene said...

very insightful Sarah, and I fully understand many of them!

12:05 AM

 
Blogger Kat said...

i hope we can ease the pain of you missing drinking games soon sarah! ;)

12:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,

I am glad to hear that Grandpa Mac asks you the same question :) Miss ya!!!!! Love, Melissa

2:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,

I forgot to ask -- How is your "love life" in Japan?

Melissa

3:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't miss Peg? She is crushed.

11:07 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

melissa- us single mcnamaras must stick together... love life in japan= non-existant

as for Peg..she is the least missed because she emails the most!!

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home