Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Here is a list of things that I have grown used to eating. I don't always enjoy it, but I don't mind.

1. Plain white rice, and a mountain of it. At home I used to cover it with sauce and other things.
2. All things from the sea, including at least 10 types of seaweed, all animals such as sea snail, sea cucumber, sea urchin, octopus and jellyfish.
3. Luke warm milk
4. Bread the thickness of a 3 subject notebook
5. Eggs that are not stored in a refridgerator
6. Sweet foods that are supposed to be salty, eggs, soup etc.
7. Quail eggs (or whatever those little eggs are)
8. Red bean paste (as a dessert)
9. Mochi- although I still don't like it
10. Ice green tea and mugicha (barley tea)
11. Root vegetables
12. soggy lettuce

Things I'll never get used to eating
1. Natto
2. Sazae (sea snail)
3. Aloe yogurt
4. Pregnant fish
5. Coffee
6. Green tea ice cream

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coffee?! What?!! That makes up about 73% of my diet. And I agree with Tori on the aloe thing. I love that stuff. :P Mounds of rice might be the thing you will least see me eating, but I also don't care for snails yet. Kimchee natto though... ^_^ When people ask you what food you miss at home what do you say? I can't think of anything really. Maybe real bacon.

9:01 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

I miss ethnic food..no one item in particular. i have some almost real bacon in my fridge that i bought at costco not too long ago..i miss sour cream when i make chix fajitas...

1:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home